Snooze News Episode 11
We answer your top question!
Purchasing a new mattress can be intimidating – where do you start shopping, how much should you spend, what’s the best mattress for the money…? The questions are endless and you may get a different answer at every store you visit.
That’s why Texas Mattress Makers is here. Our goal is to educate you – to help you select the mattress that will transform the way you sleep.
What’s the best way to bring you up-to-speed on the mattress ‘biz’? Answer your questions – of course!
In this video we’ll tackle these topics:
1. Industry Knowledge at Texas Mattress Makers – Youval has been in the mattress business for nearly 40 years. His tenure in the industry makes him one of the top mattress experts in the United States. Don’t take our word for it – stop in and chat with him!
2. Why Are Mattresses Expensive – At Texas Mattress Makers our prices are based on the materials and components used on the inside. Don’t be fooled by a mattress at some other store that is bigger (taller) or maybe has a flashier appearance – it’s what’s on the inside that counts!
3. How Much is The Average Mattress at Texas Mattress Makers – The average queen size mattress is $900 – $1,300. Of course, it could be less or slightly more depending on your height, weight, body composition – and – how long you plan to use the mattress.
4. What Kind of Bed Does Youval Sleep On – You’ll have to tune-in to hear more about this one. Turns out that Youval and Rachael sleep on the same type of mattress and didn’t even know it – how funny!
5. What’s the Most Memorable Mattress We’ve Ever Built – If you can imagine it, Texas Mattress Makers can build it. From specialty mattresses for boats and RV’s, to special designs for some of the world’s most elite athletes – it’s all a possibility at Texas Mattress Makers.